- Published: Wednesday, 03 May 2017 12:29
The CB Alexander Foundation is seeking a casual employee to grow and service the Tocal Alumni. It is envisaged that employment will be 7 hours per week with some out of hours work associated with occasional vents. The position will be located at Tocal College, Paterson.
The Tocal Alumni was established in 2015 as an initiative of the 50th anniversary of the establishment of the College in 1965. Its aim is to keep in touch with past graduates but also with others who have had an association with the College through attending a short course, serving as a staff member, living in the district and so on. The Alumni operates through a constituted Alumni Committee under the auspices of the CB Alexander Foundation.
- Build and manage the alumni database through the program Potentiality which has been adopted for use by the Alumni
- Compile and distribute a quarterly newsletter of happenings across Tocal College and by alumni
- Respond to enquiries regarding alumni
- Service the Alumni Committee
- Coordintate occasional alumni events
- Collaborate with College staff and stakeholders regarding issues pertinent to Alumni interests
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Computer skills and an ability to adopt Potentiality database
- Good communication skills in dealing with a range of people
- Organisational skills for occasional events
- Ability to collaborate across a complex organisation
- Demonstrated interest in the way the Alumni can advance the College
Depending on experience, remuneration will be between $39.89 and $43.68 per hour. A casual loading is also paid.
Inquiries to: Robyn Papworth 02 4939 8865